Home Internet 10+ Amazing facts about Youtube

10+ Amazing facts about Youtube

91
0

In today’s time, the internet users prefer learning by watching the video instead of learning by reading the article on the internet. Because of this, the trend of viewing the video is growing very fast. If anyone has to watch the video on the internet, then it comes to YouTube first. We all know YouTube quite well, but YouTube has some such facts that all Internet users probably do not know. Today we will learn about 10+ Amazing Youtube facts in this article.

In this article, you have been told about more than ten YouTube Facts. You may already know many of these Facts, but there are also some facts which may not be known about –

  • YouTube made Jawed Karim, Steve Chen, Chad Hurley on February 14, 2005.
  • All the three people who make YouTube the second largest search engine of the world were paypal employees.
  • The first name of YouTube was universal tube & rollform equipment.
  • Google bought YouTube for $ 1.65 billion on November 14, 2006.
  • The first YouTube video was uploaded by Javed Karim on April 23, 2005. Which you can see below.

  • YouTube is the third largest website in the Internet world, with more than 100 hours of video uploaded every minute.
  • One third user of the internet is a YouTube user. You can only guess how many people come to YouTube every day.
  • Smartphone users view videos on YouTube the most.
  • You will find millions of YouTube videos, but the most frequently viewed video on YouTube is Despacito.

  • YouTube is the only website where the highest HD quality videos are uploaded.
  • 30% of traffic on YouTube comes from the US and the rest 70% comes from other countries.
  • If you want to watch all the videos on YouTube, it will take more than 1,700 years.
  • The most disliked video on YouTube is Justin Bieber – Baby ft. Is Ludacris

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.