Jakarta – The winners of The Dot Property Indonesia Awards 2017 were officially announced with the country’s premier developers and projects recognised.Ciputra Development won the highest honour this year, Best Developer Indonesia, while Paramount Land and Mirah Bali Property were other big winners.
Organised by Dot Property Indonesia, the country’s fastest growing property portal, and the Dot Property Group, the inaugural Dot Property Indonesia Awards 2017 honoured the absolute best projects, developers and companies that contribute to real estate in the country. A total of 23 awards were handed out this year.
Ciputra Development was a worthy recipient of Best Developer Indonesia. The firm’s expansive portfolio has brought excellence and innovation to the country’s real estate scene over the years and it has become consumers’ first choice for property in the country.
The most awards went to Paramount Land who earned three honours in 2017 including Best Developer Tangerang and Best Township Development Tangerang. Mirah Bali Property was another multiple award winner taking home Best Developer Bali and Best Villa Resort Development Gili Islands for its Cocana Villas and Resorts.
Pikko Land and PP Properti were among the firms to be named Leaders of Real Estate at The Dot Property Indonesia Awards 2017. This category honours a select group of developers who impress with their innovative projects, designs and ambitions.
A special mention goes to PT Conwood for winning Best Innovation and Technology. The company’s commitment to protect the environment and ability to provide a sustainable wood alternative were two of the main reasons behind the company’s success.
The Dot Property Indonesia Awards 2017 full list of winners:
- Best Developer Indonesia – Ciputra Development
- Best Developer Tangerang – Paramount Land
- Best Developer Bali – Mirah Bali Property
- Best Boutique Developer – Private Sanctuary
- Best Villa Resort Development – Kuta Sunset
- Best Villa Resort Development Gili Islands – Cocana Villas and Resorts
- Best Retail Development Palembang – Aldiron Plaza Cinde
- Best Luxury Condo Development – South Jakarta – Foresque Residence
- Best Apartment Development – Jakarta – Bintaro Park View Apartment
- Best Landscape Architectural Design – Bogor – Bukit Golf Riverside
- Best Mixed-Use Development – Bekasi – Vasanta Innopark
- Best Luxury Condo Development – Depok – Atlanta Residence
- Best Township Development – Depok – Grand Depok City
- Best Township Development Tangerang –Kota Gading Serpong
- Best Luxury Condo Development – Central Jakarta – The Stature Jakarta
- Best Office Architectural Design – Jakarta – Gran Rubina Tower 1
- Best Innovation and Technology – PT Conwood
- Best Residential Architectural Design – Jakarta – Arzuria
- Best Real Estate Agency Bali – Paradise Property Bali
- Best Real Estate Consultancy Bali – Luxindo Property Bali
- Leaders of Real Estate – Pikko Land
- Leaders of Real Estate –WG Group
- Leaders of Real Estate – PP Properti
Winners are selected by Dot Property Indonesia and the regionally focused Dot Property Magazine who evaluate every candidate based on a number of factors created specifically for each individual category.
“We would like to congratulate all the winners at The Dot Property Indonesia Awards 2017.Being named a winner at The Dot Property Indonesia Awards 2017 sets these projects and companies apart in the eyes of both domestic and international consumers who trust Dot PropertyIndonesiafor its unmatched knowledge of the country’s real estate market,” Mr. Kristian Brennan, Dot Property Indonesia Country Manager,says.