Location– Bunga Mekar, Nusa Penida, Klungkung Regency, Bali, Indonesia.
Weather– 26° C.
Timings : All Day.
Entry Fee : Carpark: IDR 10,000(0.64$).
Best Time To Visit Kelingking Beach– during dry season, between months of April to September.
Transportation– to reach Kelingking Beach there are a number of speedboats available at regular intervals from bali to reach this island.
Things To do at Kelingking Beach–
- Witness the sunset
Tips for visiting Kelingking Beach–
- Carry water bottle and snacks.
- wear comfortable shoes and clothes and hats.
- Apply sunscreen to avoid sunburn.
- If you are an amateur then do not swim as the waves are very dangerous.
Places to Visit at Kelingking Beach-
- T-Rex Bay: It is a spot that provides the views of the whole place. which is formed in the shape of a Tyrannosaurus Rex head.
- Pura Paluang Temple: It is located a couple of minutes ride from Kelingking Beach. The shrines of the Pura Paluang Temple are built in the shapes of automobiles. The temple is visited by a number of people and is one of its kind to look at such unusual shrines, pray and seek blessings.
Special Features– Kelingking beach is located on the southwestern coast of Nusa Penida Island is a hiddden gem in bali is a secluded stretch of white sand bordered by T-rex shaped steep cliffs. The sparsely populated beach is offset by the 400m steep climb and strong undercurrents making scenic beauty. The word Kelingking means “pinkie”, which is the smallest finger of our hand, because te land looks like the pinkie finger. The place is quiet, tranquil beach and close to nature. Kelingking Beach is worth exploring because of the ever-flowing cool breeze and the wonderful hidden amidst limestone and beautiful blue water. the weather is pleasant and windy during April to September, and consider as the best season to visit.
GIPHY App Key not set. Please check settings